Sunday, 29 March 2009

Robin Hood Series 3, Picture Gallery 1:

Above: Robin Hood (Jonas Armstrong) and Guy of Gisborne (Richard Armitage) both driven to new heights of rage in the wake of Marian's death. Below: Could it be that Brother Tuck's cooking tastes as bad as Much's?
Above: The Sheriff of Nottingham (Keith Allen) enjoys a game of Dungeons with Much ("Screaming" Sam Troughton). Below: Villiany incarnate...
Above: Tuck and Robin observe the oppressed villagers of Loxley. Below: Brother Tuck hatches a plan.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Great site! I am so excited about series 3 of Robin Hood. Have you heard anything about when it will air in the US? I was able to see "Total Eclipse" on You Tube, but I'm anxious to watch the show on a "real" television. :)

2 April 2009 at 02:46  
Blogger robin hood said...

Hi Ruth,

I'm not sure about airing dates outside the UK. Even here the start of it wasn't too well advertised, and caught a few of us by surprise.

I think checking out the America schedules on BBC America would be your best bet:

http://www.bbcamerica.com/

Hoever, I don't think they've got a date yet.

2 April 2009 at 11:03  
Blogger Ruth said...

Thanks for the response! I haven't heard or read a word from BBC America regarding the show...makes me paranoid that it's in trouble, especially since they are advertising Primeval series 3 as returning this summer. Don't get me wrong, I love Primeval, but Robin Hood is first in my book! :)

2 April 2009 at 12:55  
Anonymous kitty said...

Against my better judgement I deceided i will not follow my instincts but listen to the other contributers and watch the programme . Tonight was awful -utterly awful Marian doesn`t leave a hole she leaves a chaslm.The rest of the cast are so bare without Will and Jack . Gisbourne simpers and stretches but has nowhere to go .The sherrif `s psychosis becomes irrelevant
series four ?????????????????.

4 April 2009 at 20:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home